If you have less than 3 bowel movements within a 7 day period or you have trouble pushing one out on ya own on a daily basis… if you’re constantly feeling bloated , uncomfortable even pain in the guts from not able to have a bowel movement… then this article is just for you.
As you already know… your constipation and the quickest ways to get things moving again is by getting more fiber in your diet, drink more fluids, and the fastest way is having an enema.
An enema helps to clean out your colon and help getting things on the inside moving to the outside.
It happens to us all, either by not eating enough foods that are high in fiber, don’t get enough exercise and/or drink enough fluids.
The food and drink stuff I can’t help you with, but helping you to find the best bidet seat with an enema function I can.
So here is our top choice.
Our best bidet enema seat with enema function For 2020
Best Overall Bio Bidet BB-2000 Bliss
With its elegant style and smoothly contoured lines allowing it to suit any modern decor and bathroom appearance.
On-demand heating allows you to have continued warm water cleansing for a more personal experience.
The 3-in-1 nozzle system includes the signature vortex water stream, excellent posterior wash, and softer feminine wash with bubble infusion technology
Runner Up 1: Bio Bidet BB 1000
With most of the bb-1000 owners who have upgraded to the bb 2000 say the bb1000 is a better bidet enema seat. It has a stronger spray over the signature vortex water stream.
Another thing I like about this seat is the wireless remote. Everything is laid out layman’s terms on the remote, not by some LCD screen that can be hard to read.
The heated tank provides you with almost zero cold water shock and a warm air dryer to fully complete the pleasures of a bidet. The warm air dryer will help to eliminate just about any toilet paper saving you even more money over the years.
Backed by Bio Bidets 3 year limited warranty which is one of the best covers getting around.
Can you use a bidet as an enema?
There are a couple of ways to have an enema.
- You can go to your local doctor or medical office and they can give you one. This is the most expensive way.
- Grab a DIY kit from your local pharmacist or drug store and follow the instructions. For best results, you may require a bath to lay in while the enema procedure is in place
- You can use a bidet toilet seat that features an enema function
By using a bidet toilet seat with enema function will allow you to have more privacy as the need to visit your doctor or the need to keep purchasing kits.
Will save you money over the long term from purchasing kits or visiting clinics that provide you this service.
I’ve been using the Bio Bidet BB-2000 for quite a while now and I’m more than happy with the performance and results.
By changing over your toilet seat to a bidet seat with the enema function.
Anytime you have the need when things aren’t quite flowing through naturally you have the option on tap.
Not only can the bio bidet bb2000 give you an enema anytime you need one, but there are also many more benefits by using a bidet.
Bidet seats offer cleaner efficient personal hygiene over wiping and using paper. You will save money over the long term from the ever-increasing cost of toilet paper and helping the environment.
Is a bidet bad for hemorrhoids?
From the research that is currently available and very limited at the amount of research that has been done, I’ve found this case study on electronic bidets. Healthy volunteers found that low-to-medium warm water pressure can help relieve pressure on the anus, just as well as a traditional warm sitz bath
Here are a few things you may not know about bidet enema toilet seats:
- Saves you money: According to CNN, the average American uses on average 57 squares a day and 50 pounds a year of toilet paper.
- Better personal hygiene and cleaning
- Better skincare and more comfortable to use
- Save money and reduce household waste.
- Greatly reduce the impact you have on the environment.
Being able to wash, cleanse and dry your private areas all with a press of a button with a safe and hygiene solution of water.
Benefits for woman
- The warm water cleansing mode is exceptionally helpful for a woman during menstruation cycles. The warm water cleanses also helps to ease the discomfort that comes with constipation, yeast infections, and urethra irritation.
- Another advantage a bidet has for pregnant women is it helps to soothe anal irritation, hemorrhoids, and general discomfort. Many women also find a bidet to be a comfortable and hygienic cleansing method the following intercourse.
- Yeast/Urinary tract infection: Yeast and urinary tract infections can cause itching, discharge, and unpleasant odor. While the Swash can’t cure the infections, it can provide soothing relief from the symptoms during treatment.
Benefits for men
- Using the warm water posterior wash can help to relieve constipation, hemorrhoids discomfort and some have a built-in enema function for the ultimate anal hygiene and colon cleanse.
- The warm air dryer, heated seat and warm water cleanse to make the time spent on the “throne” all the more enjoyable!
Other benefits a bidet toilet seat is good for
Not sure if you ever have had hemorrhoids, but I can tell you from my own personal experience that this is the best way to become clean after doing #2’s.
It doesn’t matter how soft the paper is, it still hurts.
A good bidet even helps with constipation and the Bio Bidet Bliss bb2000 has the best function on the market for 2019 and going by the reviews and testimonials it looking like it be #1 in 2020 too.
What is the best bidet toilet seat
My personal choice bidet seat that I use, installed and seen the best results with is the Bio Bidet Bliss BB-2000 bidet toilet seat.
The Bio Bidet BB2000 Seat:
- Is made in the USA using the best possible materials and parts that are available
- Strongest enema function to date
- Has continues on-demand warm water heating
- The heated seat can be adjusted to your own likings same goes for the warm air dryer and water temperature for the cleansing cycle
- It comes with wireless remote control and not a fixed control panel making it best suited for those with limited movement.
- Backed by Bio Bidet’s 36-month warranty
- Adjustable continuous warm water that will provide you with a complete cleanse and for longer enema without the worry of running out of warm water.
- A heated seat that is adjustable to suit your own likings
- Slow closing lid and seat so no slamming or little fingers jammed
- Built-in eco-friendly feature to help you save and conserve electricity
- The 3 in 1 nozzle system gives you excellent posterior wash and softer cleaner feminine wash.
- Energy-saving night light to light the way when nature calls in wee hours and to save the need to turn the main light on.
- If you have right side joint pain in the arms or shoulders, with wireless remote is operational using any hand.
- Best Enema Function
What Do Customers Love About It?
Most consumers love the heated seat element – especially those living in cold territories. They also love how you never run out of warm water and how strong the stream allowing for results used as an enema cleanse, how easy and simple it is to use with the wireless remote control and how it contains the settings so need to keep setting every time.
Finally, It’s Your Turn
When you order your Bio Bidet BB-2000 bidet toilet seat you’ll be buying one of Bio’s premium class electronic seats:
- Endless warm water wash with pattern pending vortex water stream, strongest in its class ideally suited for enemas
- Warm air dryer
- Heated seat
- Wireless remote control
- Energy-saving features
- Night light
- 400-pound weight capacity, and much much more
And with Bio Bidets 36 month warranty, you can see whys it’s a no-brainer.
Just make sure you click on the best buy button below to get the latest pricing, fastest shipping and any bonuses that are on offer…