Things to Consider Before Buying The Bio Bidet bb 600 ultimate bidet seat
A bidet isn’t for everyone and when I say that trust me, it’s true. I don’t know what it is but there are so many anti-washing ya butt with water instead of wiping it with toilet paper out there.
Not you, you’re here wanting to buy one because of:
- It’s cleaner and more hygenic
- Saves you money from the cost of toilet paper. Its worked out average person uses 100 rolls a year each. X that by household numbers.
- Better for the environment and reduces the impact that it has on it.
- Perfect for sensitive parts when wiping hurts
Before buying this type of seat where the control panel is attached permanently and as it sits on the toilet the control arm will sit back past you of the center making it hard for you to see the controls.
Consider if you want to be limited to the amount of warm water that the tank holds or you prefer unlimited?
Do you have limited movement restrictions on the right side, which will make it even more difficult to operate the controller? Would a remote control be easier?
These are just a few things to think about before you drop a dime down on any new seat you’re looking at.
The bb600 seat has the option to use warm water for the cleansing wash. The seat heats the water and stores it in a tank reservoir. This type of water heating is most common in this price range bracket.
Since the water is already heated and stored there is minimal variation in temperature and giving you a good consistent cleanse. The water temperature peaks out at 104 degrees Fahrenheit
However, that means it’s limited. The warm water will only last for the amount the tank holds which is around 800㎖ and with a cleansing spray use around 900±100㎖/min, there could be times where you run short on warm water.
It may not be a problem if you live in the tropics.
This seat uses a control arm that’s mounted permanently on the right-hand side of the seat as you’re sitting down on it.
The buttons and design are strategically laid out on the controller for ease of use and all the settings are adjusted with just a push of the buttons.
What I don’t like about having an attached control arm is:
- Until you get used to the layout you always reaching back behind, twisting around to see what button to press.
- Too bad if your left-handed or you’ve got limited movement on the right side or amputee to that side.
- Fixed control arm probably not the best design for seniors or the elderly either.
Nozzle Design & Cleansing
The BB-600 uses a dual-action nozzle system perfect for him and her washes. With just a push of the button, select the wash mode, set the temp and position and pressure, and your good to go.
For a more enhanced cleaning experience, you can also choose between massage or the oscillating mode.
The nozzles are made of the highest quality grade plastic and if need be the tips are replaceable. The nozzles are made from plastic. Other models use stainless steel which is more durable, last way longer and much easier to clean.
I do like that it has the self-cleaning nozzle function, so before and after each use it goes through a sequence to clean the nozzles, obtaining the highest hygiene possible.
Main Seat Features
- Size: The seat is available in both elongated and round and made from durable high-quality plastic
- Color: You have 2 options here white or white.
- Heated: The seat has 3 heat settings, low, medium, high, and off. You will have to play around with these setting to find your ultimate sweet spot. The seat goes up to 105.8 degrees Fahrenheit
- Weight Capacity: The maximum weight capacity is 400 pounds, one of the highest in its class.
- Soft closing: Both the seat and lid are soft-closing, this is another great feature to have on all seats, personally. Saves any accidental slams or drops and also protects younger age fingers.
- Quick Release: The seat has a quick release function
Warm Air Dryer?
The seat is equipped with a warm air dryer to complete your wash off in comfort. The dryer is adjustable for both speed and temperature. At full noise, the dry reaches 113 degrees Fahrenheit so it will need adjusting to suit you.
Bio offers you a 2-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
100% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire product for the first year from the original date of purchase
75% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire product for the second year from the original date of purchase.
Also, to keep the warranty you’ve gotta purchase the seat from one of their recognized dealers, or go here directly to Bio Bidet itself.
What’s Included With Bio Bidet Ultimate bb-600:
This bidet toilet seat comes with all parts and fittings to install on a standard toilet bowl. You will need to know when ordering if you need either a round or elongated toilet seat.
- Heated toilet seat
- Universal mounting bracket
- All the nuts, screws and brackets for install
- T-Valve, 3/8″ conversion with packing, L-Valve (optional) USPA 6800 only
- Water supply hoses
- Power lead “is short may need extension lead”
- 2-year limited manufacturer coverage. 24-month coverage for parts and labor
- It looks like they have a 25% sale on too. Click here to see if the sale is still on<<
To know which you have, use the guide below for measurements before ordering yours or see here for how to measure up a toilet seat
Is the installation hard?
The first thing you need to do before starting the installation is to check the seat over and make sure it’s not damaged and have a look at the manual, making sure all the parts are there.
Once happy then just follow the simple step by step guide or watch the video here. It’s on another brand but the principles are the same.
All of Bio’s seats are designed for the DIYer installation but there can be extra needed depending on water and electrical outlet location, a plumber or electrician made be required.
Now’s the ultimate test!
Here’s what others are saying that have purchased this seat.
From all the research and going through tons of reviews the reviews seemed rather positive for the most part. You will mainly see 4 and 5-star reviews.
From studying over 1000’s or reviews from customers just like you that is good with an average of 4.5 stars.
Like every product, there are also bad reviews too. They mainly range from customer service was crap, others had parts missing, had fridayitis
Some say it broke after 9 months where others say it’s been the best seat ever and have had it for years.
At the end of the day, it looks to be a good buy and a good choice for a mid-range price seat.
Below are a few alternatives to the BB-600 seat otherwise you can see more reviews over at Best bidet toilet seat reviews page.
Bio Bidet USPA 6800
This seat the Bio Bidet USPA 6800 has much the same features with just a few more extras and what I like bout it, it has a wireless remote control.
Comes in the same color and shape as the bb-600, got an extra 1 year on the warranty.
It also does have a built-in deodorizer to which to my understanding and research, does work pretty well. There’s a function called IIP (Intensive Impulse Pulsation), pretty much it’s a more fancy way of saying enema wash.
It’s been proven that enemas are good to help with bowel movement and constipation which can save a trip to the Docs if you suffer more often than not.
Where to buy this product?
The best place to buy your new bio bidet ultimate electric bidet seat for elongated toilets white is directly from the manufacturer or on Amazon, as this (a) ensures you avoid a counterfeit product and (b) gives you the most competitive prices.
Final Thoughts: Very Happy With bio bidet bb-600 seat and was an easy DIY too
Overall, the reviews and comments are impressive.
For value for money, it’s a top-notch bidet seat and I highly recommend this seat especially if you want a high-end looking toilet seat at mid-range pricing.
The BB600 is a fantastic seat for the price point of around the $300 dollar market. One downfall it does have is its limited warm water supply for the cleanse.