If you are looking for a heavy-duty seat that is slow closing, fits all toilet brands, and easy to clean… if you want a seat that is more durable, longer-lasting, tested to 400 pounds and features stainless steel hardware… then the Bath Royale Premium elongated toilet seat could be the one for you.
Bath Royale Premium Elongated Toilet Seat Review:
BEFORE YOU ORDER
- Ok, straight up the biggest mistake that I see when buying a new toilet seat is not measuring what they have now and getting the wrong style.
- Yer the odds are good at 50-50 but you get it wrong and then you have to pack it up, return back and hope they have the other in-stock. It’s easy to measure so please just do it.
- I have included an image below to determine if you need round or elongated.
- Bath royale toilet seats fit all brands of toilets. These include Kohler, American Standard, Toto, Crane, Eljer, Caroma, etc.
- They also fit toilets with non-standard mounting hole spacings 4-7 inches.
Just a NOTE: NOT compatible with bidets that install between seat and bowl.
Quite Soft Close
- There goes that dreaded sound of the toilet seat and lid slamming on to the porcelain. NO more kids getting fingers jammed, pinched or squashed from the slamming seat.
- Another thing is with the soft close it prevents cracking the toilet especially if you have one of those big heavy seats that weight a ton.
- Might make it easier to help train the men in the home to leave the seat down as all they have to do is gently pull the seat forward and it will quietly close themselves. Only saying maybe here…
Easy To Clean
- The quick-release system on the Bath Royale Premium Round Toilet Seat with Cover helps you remove the seat easy for cleaning.
- You know how hard it is to do a complete clean on standard seats where can’t gain access around the mounting area guys seemed to get the urine at times, grime, and odor-causing germs collect.
- Help keep your bathroom smelling fresh and clean.
- BETTER, MORE SANITARY and LONGER-LASTING than painted wood, molded wood or vinyl-covered foam padded “soft” seats.
- Made of top quality, 100% pure (not recycled) polypropylene (plastic) which is non-absorbent, chemical, and stain-resistant.
- All Bath Royale seats are a solid color throughout, will not chip peel or fade. The beautiful HIGH-GLOSS finish will last for years with proper care and cleaning.
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY is double most other brands.
Stronger Then Others
- These seats are stronger than most other brands, but in saying that being pretty comfortable too.
- Softer and warmer to touch than painted wood, acrylic or other plastics because pure polypropylene is a thermal insulator (like coating on an electrical wire) and does not conduct heat.
- Tested to 400 pounds, 4 non-slip bumpers evenly distribute weight.
- The seat and cover will flex but guaranteed not to crack, break or permanently deform.
Bath Royale Premium Round Toilet Seat Installation:
Installing this sucker isn’t hard at all. Will admit it is most certainly different to install than others but not difficult
All parts* and step-by-step instructions are included with your seat. The only tool you will need is a Phillips head screwdriver.
- unscrew and remove the old seat
- Install mounting bases (included) on the toilet, not the seat. (Don’t tighten completely yet though.)
- Attach the seat to mounting bases.
- Adjust seat’s position on the bowl for a perfect fit, then tighten screws.
- Mounting bases must be rotated so the posts face the FRONT OF THE TOILET BOWL (not the tank). Otherwise, your seat will appear too short (see diagram at left).
- Slow-close DOES NOT WORK until the seat is installed on the toilet.
- DO NOT WORRY if the mounting holes in your toilet do not match (or align with) the holes in your seat. (They’re not supposed to.)
* Some 1-piece toilets or bowls with a concealed trap way (aka flat sides or “skirted” bowl) require “top mount” hardware (sold separately).
Now for the ultimate test!
Let’s check out what those who have purchased are saying.
The reviews that we have seen seem positive for the Bath Royale Premium toilet seat is awesome. With 3,000+ reviews and a 4.7-star rating out of 5, you have to admit that’s good.
I am very hard-pressed to find bad reviews of the seat. The main views that are 1 or 2 star are it didn’t fit there toilet, comes loose or hard to clean. I guess with over 2800 positive reviews I say it’s a great choice.
Who Is the Bath Royale Premium Toilet Seat for?
If you are looking for a strong sturdy toilet seat that provides comfort, nice looking seat then you need to take a look at the Bath Royale Premium Round Toilet Seat.
Please Note: If you’re looking for a seat that needs to carry more and as these seats are tested to 400 pounds. If needing more then I suggest to check out Big John’s 6W toilet seat
Where to buy And how much?
The best place where to purchase and we recommend is Amazon.com…
Not only are they a well-trusted site, but you also get fast shipping straight to your door and always at the best prices.
In fact, at the time of writing this review, Amazon.com had a special offer of Free Shipping on all products.
Check it out through the link below:
Well, that finishes off this review. Overall I’m pretty impressed with the customer feedback and the reviews that have been left on Amazon.com alone.
I hope it has helped you out with some questions you had about the Bath Royale Premium Round Toilet Seat with Cover.
Did you know by using a bidet seat you can save a ton of money over the years from eliminating the use of toilet paper… Bidet seats have come down heaps in price and more affordable than ever. You can read more about them in our Best bidet seat reviews article.