Using water to wash your private bits doesn’t have to be expensive if you choose a bidet attachment something similar to the Geniebidet.
The GenieBidet Toilet Attachment with its self-cleaning dual nozzle is one of the cheapest and easiest way to test if a bidet is your thing or not.
The simple and easy installation of the Geniebidet will connect to most standard toilets without any wiring needed and will take on average around 15 minutes to install.
The attachment comes with a hybrid brass 3-way T with ON/OFF valve and also to complete the installation of the water supply a steel braided water hose included in the kit.
Many worry when using attachments that it raises the seat, the Genibidet is ultra-slim at only 3/16″ thick giving minimal raise of your existing seat.
The spray from the nozzles is adjustable so you can adjust to suit whatever pressure you like while maintaining nice even flow from the retractable duel self-cleaning nozzles.
The self-cleaning nozzles help to keep everything nice and clean and give you a much higher hygiene system and to help you save time and energy cleaning the toilet.
If for any reason you need support, Geniebidet has USA support and all attachments are shipped from the main factory and you have either email or phone support.
Also with this bidet seat attachment, you will get a full 12 months full replacement warranty.
Once you have installed the attachment to your existing toilet, it’s just a matter of twisting the knob, the nozzle extracts from under the seat and will start off on the cleanse. It’s as simple as that.
There are a couple of downfalls with this style of attachments and they are:
- The Geniebidet WON’T fit on French Curve Model Toilets
- The water is at ambient temperature, meaning that on cold winter days you might get a good fright when you get hit with the cold water from inside the cold water pipe.
- Won’t fit Mansfield 134-160 elongated toilet
- Doesn’t fit Kohler, Santa Rosa
3 Reasons To Buy The GenieBidet Seat Self Cleaning Dual Nozzle Non-Electric Bidet Toilet Seat:
We believe that one of the reasons that the GenieBidet toilet Seat is the best seller on Amazon.com is value.
When compared with the others although it is not the cheapest that you can buy it definitely has the most value!
For instance, this seat will give you full unlimited hygiene cleanse with an adjustable soft to strong spray that will suit your very own liking.
All this happens with a press of a button when the time to cleanse. A nozzle extends from under the seat providing you with ambient temperature water cleansing.
Easy To Install
The GenieBidet toilet Seat comes with all parts and fitting required for an easy self-install installation. You will need around 30 minutes on average and basic hand tools.
No need for a plumber as the instructions are easy to follow and all parts are supplied.
No wiring or electrical required at all.
You are supplied with the highest quality T adapter for the water connection. Eliminates cross threading causing damage to the thread on the filler valve or leaking because the thread is damaged.
For a piece of mind, the latest T valve has an On/Off option on the valve for easy water supply shutoff with just a turn of the lever.
This is also very handy as it helps prevent visitors, curious children, and ADULTS from soaking themselves, or your bathroom walls, floor, and ceilings playing with the bidet knob. This really does happen! 😉
Do you need a round or elongated toilet seat? Not sure…you can see how to measure for a toilet seat right here<<
HERE ARE SOME KNOWN MODELS THAT IT WILL NOT FIT:
- Mansfield 134-160 elongated toilet
- Kohler, Santa Rosa
- Most French Curve Toilet Models like pictured above.
Long Lasting Benefits
On average every American spends around $10 a month each just on toilet paper alone. That’s not including the soft wipes, pretty smelly things, etc
Just think how many paper trees you can save and also do your little part for the environment too. Less waste, less rubbish…
Using a bidet is one of the best ways to relieve and reduce the stress and pain if by chance you are one who has hemorrhoid issues. Trust me when I say I feel ya pain…
Also suited for women as it has rear cleaning for us both and front feminine cleansing too.
Comes standard with a slow closing lid and seat to stop people slamming the lid or seat down causing stress and cracking of the seat or bowl. Also, young fingers getting jammed.
For the highest quality of hygiene, the GenieBidet Toilet Seat has to duel retractable self-cleaning nozzles that clean themselves before and after every use to maintain the highest hygiene for you.
My Geniebidet Self Cleaning Dual Nozzles Ultra Thin Style Non-Electric Toilet Attachment Review: Here’s What I Really Think!
If you’re still with us, I will now give you a full review of this toilet bidet attachment and tell you what you can expect from it.
Here are the features of the Geniebidet seat self-cleaning dual nozzles rear & feminine cleaning Bidet Attachment:
- ✅ ADJUSTABLE soft to strong spray. T connector is standard USA/Canada plumbing.
- ✅ SEPARATE nozzles for feminine and rear cleansing & Soft Close seat!
- ✅ AMBIENT temperature for refreshing wash & Modern low profile sleek design
- ✅ USA BASED Customer Support/Shipping/ With a ONE YEAR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY.
- ✅ ALL PARTS (if ever needed) are available and shipped via USPS Priority MAIL within 24 hours.
Review at a Glance:
If you’re just looking for a quick overall look at this product and our verdict then we will say it is very good. This toilet bidet attachment is easy to set up and install. For most installs should take somewhere in the range of 25 to 40 minutes.
With over 1700 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ positive reviews on Amazon.com… with an average of 4.6 ⭐ out of 5 ⭐ that is pretty impressive.
Everything comes within the kit when you purchase the geniebidet self-cleaning dual nozzles rear & feminine cleaning seat. Amazon.com is our preferred choice to buy from due to the Free Shipping and extended warranty program.
These would have to one of the best bidet toilet seats out there on the market that is pure value for money.
What’s Included With The Elongated Geniebidet Non-Electric Toilet Bidet Attachment:
Being a plumber I was surprised that you got everything needed to install the Geniebidet toilet attachment straight away when I unpacked the box. It comes with…
- The latest hybrid “T” connector with on-off and the size is standard: 15/16″ (water supply) x 15/16″ (toilet tank) x 1/2″ (to Bidet) with a supplied hose.
- All the parts, you will ever need to adapt to your toilet
- The seat comes in either elongated or round. Depending which you ordered and your toilet style
- And of course detailed instructions for those who need them☺
- At the time of writing Amazon.com… was included Free Shipping US only and is on sale with 27% off. >>Click here to see if it’s still included<<
5 Reasons why you need a geniebidet self-cleaning dual nozzles ultra-thin style non-electric toilet attachment…
Here are 5 reasons why every house should have a bidet toilet seat
- Hemorrhoids– Excellent way to help relieve & reduce any discomfort when doing #2’s and you have hemorrhoid issues. Trust me it’s not fun at all.
- For all Adults, Children & Seniors– Suited for the whole family and with an average American spending $10 per month on toilet paper alone, it won’t take long to reap the savings.
- Rear Cleaning & Feminine Cleaning- Has a duel spray system that you can control with the lever mounted on the side of the seat. You have a choice to wash the rear or wash the front for women.
- Dual retractable self-cleaning nozzles- Self-cleaning nozzles that sit out of the way when you’re doing your business and when the lever is pulled they come out to do their stuff.
- Slow Closing Bidet Seat & Lid- Now day and age slow closing seats are a must. It saves on slamming the seat when dropped and the best part saves young kids fingers and the half hr crying afterward.
Now for the ultimate test!
What others are saying that have purchased?
The reviews of the geniebidet self-cleaning dual nozzles ultra-thin style non-electric toilet attachment is second to none. You will see 4 and 5-star reviews at Amazon.com which is great but there were a few reviews saying that it’s not quite suited for men or it didn’t fit their toilet.
Another option is the Saniwise non-electric bidet toilet seat. This will give you better performance over the attachment. The Saniwise will replace your existing seat and connects up the same as the Geniebidet to the water connection you have now.
It has feminine clean, rear clean same as the Geniebidet attachment and is operated all with just a push of a button.
The seat is slow closing with just a simple tip down and ultra-thin design means it will suit any bathroom decor and won’t stick out like a sore thumb.
Every time the cleanse cycle has completed and the nozzle retracts back, is cleaned with water to maintain the highest hygiene and cleanliness.
Installation is still relatively easy following the simple step by step instructions and videos available online.
This seat at the time of writing will only fit elongated toilets so make sure to check which toilet you have. If you are unsure or need to measure your toilet see here for more information regarding how to measure toilet.
Having an attachment or choosing a non-electric like this Bio Bidet Slim Zero seat are a good entry-level way to have a bidet style seat, but they are limited in the features.
In saying that, you might want to have a look and consider a seat that gives you a bit more luxury. The Bio Bidet BB600 is a good price bidet seat with just about all the main features a seat needs.
It has a warm heated seat, ideal for those in cold climates with heated warm water that is heated and stored in a tank for when you need to cleanse.
Also, the seat has a warm air dryer to complete the cleanse cycle and all with a push of a button.
You can adjust the temp on the seat, air, and water. It offers both posture and feminine wash and included energy-saving mode to help you save electricity and toilet paper over the long run.
If you want a bidet seat that will:
- Give you adjust heated seat and warm water to cleanse with
- Built-in air dryer so no need for the use of toilet paper, saving you tons of money over the years.
- adjustable water, seat temperatures all with the push of a button on the side-mounted control panel.
- Simple and easy do it yourself installing with step by step instructions and videos available online.
Check out our in-depth review on the Bio Bidet Ultimate BB600 bidet toilet seat by clicking here…or if you just want to purchase this seat click on the banner below to get the best pricing and any special offers that are available.