Saniwise Bidet Toilet Seat Overview
Looking at buying the Saniwise elongated advanced electric bidet toilet seat and want more information beforehand?
In this review, we’re going to deep dive into having a good look at this bidet toilet seat. I will tell you about the features of this product.
An overall description of the seat to see if it will be suited to the one you want and tell you about the customer opinions and reviews of those who have purchased it.
Provide you will the most common questions regarding the bidet toilet seat and give you the answers to them. Supply a verdict on this product to see if gets a thumbs up or down and most important of all tell you where to buy at the best price.
Note: If you landed on this page and just interested in buying this product then make sure you click on the best price button below to get the best price and saving on this product.
Saniwise Elongated Bidet Toilet Seat Review
- DUAL NOZZLE and SELF-CLEANING: Bidet toilet seat has a self-cleaning nozzle for maximum hygiene and durability, with both rear and front washes the nozzle is positional and has both oscillating and gentle massage pulse functions.
- SLOW CLOSING: The bidet toilet seat covered by itself is already a soft close seat that closes quietly and gently – no more slamming toilet seat and loud sound that is especially essential in late night. The toilet seat cover is contoured to provide maximum comfort seating experience.
- ADJUSTABLE WATER PRESSURE: Water pressure can also be adjusted in soft to strong spray, a comfortable water pressure, a better life. T connector is standard USA plumbing.
- EASY INSTALLATION: No electricity, batteries, or complicated plumbing required. The bidet seat fits space for the bidet (520mm long) and installs in just 20 minutes. T-shaped connector, water hose, and accessory kit are included.
- QUALITY and SAFETY：SANIWISE focus on the toilet seat above 20 years, we have our own R & D team, we pursue to provide high quality and comfortable toilet seat to our customers. We offer one year warranty, Please contact us if you need any questions, we will reply you within 24 hours
Straight up this product is non-electrical meaning that if you are looking for a bidet seat that is heated, has warm water and warm cleanse then this ain’t going to cut the mustard.
You are better off looking at a seat like the Toto washlet c100 as a basic entry but has all the basic stuff you want.
If you are looking for a cheaper alternative to all our electric bidets and just want a plain jane, easy to use and connect seat without all the bells and whistles then the Saniwise elongated advanced electric bidet toilet seat could be the seat for you.
If this sounds like what you are then read on to see our full in-depth review…
The Saniwise bidet seat comes with soft closing hinges making so no one can slam the lid or seat down running the risk of breaking them or the toilet bowl itself.
Another thing I personally like about soft closing seats is if you have young kids or grandkids that are at the age of getting into everything, the soft close will help them not to jam the fingers if they do manage to pull the seat or lid down.
Ergonomically designed curves molded into the seat making it one of the most comfortable seats in the home.
Equipped with its own self-cleaning nozzle to give you the highest quality hygiene protection without you needing to anything besides sit and do your business.
The Saniwise Elongated Bidet Toilet Seat has both front and rear wash nozzles which is perfect for women and its perfectly positioned oscillating nozzles can give you a nice pulsing massage if set on that function.
You have full control over the water pressure, so if you like a soft spray, hard spray or somewhere in between, the decision is totally yours depending on your own comfort and likes.
How To Install Bidet Toilet Seat:
Saniwise has made it so easy to install their elongated bidet toilet seat. With the need of not needing power to power up the unit like if you had a heated seat or warm water cleanse all you have to do is remove your old toilet seat and place your new bidet seat in position and connect the water to it.
Of course its a little bit more involved then that but that is a 10,000 ft view.
If you need a full detail step by step guide you may want to check out the video below…
Customer Reviews & Opinions Regarding Saniwise Elongated Bidet Toilet Seat:
With all the reviews that are left on Amazon.com regarding this bidet seat, all purchased customers have rated the seat with a possible 5-star rating.
They say that it was a breeze to install and came with all the bits and pieces need for the DIY install. Also, are amazed at how easy it is to clean and maintain and for the price.
Because it is a seat and not one of those so-called “bidet attachments” it shits over them and because the seat is modern it will suit most bathroom decor and won’t look out of place, unlike these bidet attachments…see here
Providing you are looking for a non-electric bidet toilet seat and not wanting one of those crappy out of place looking bidet attachments then this is defiantly well worth a look in and we reckon you will like it to.